Useful Landlord Information in MelbourneEnquire
At Core Realty we provide useful information to our clients to help get them on track.
We share insights, feedback and practices that translate into the best support and advice to help our customers arrive at the right decision with more ease, whether they are selling, buying or leasing a property.
- Leasing and management of all residential properties
- Marketing of rental property and creation of relevant marketing collateral across various media
- Tenant selection procedures
- Lease document preparation, administration and implementation
- Bond administration, collection and subsequent lodgement/submission
- Collection of rental payments, in accordance with the tenancy agreement, paying attention to arrears control and prevention
- Pay authorised accounts, statutory charges, rates, insurance premiums, body corporate fee and other payments on behalf of landlord.
- Regular rental payments and income statements detailing all outgoings to landlord
- Regular routine property inspections and ongoing maintenance with regular reporting
- Liaison between owner/landlord, owners corporation, tenant as well as maintenance and tradespeople.
- Documentation and management of all repair and maintenance quotes and invoices
- Advising on Landlords Protection Insurance options and assisting with claims when necessary
- Documentation of outgoings to facilitate auditing/accounting and tax returns, including provision of Depreciation Schedule (if applicable)
- Representation of landlord in special cases such as Tribunal & court appearance
- Project management of capital repairs, improvements and defects rectification stage as part of any building warranty (if applicable)