1004/8 Kavanagh Street, SOUTHBANK MELBOURNE 3006
Luxurious Living, Perfect Location!
Perfectly located within walking distance to Botanical Garden, St Kilda road trams and the Arts Precinct, this luxury award winning apartment brings a new dimension to city living.
This spectacular apartment comprises:
– 2 spacious bedrooms each with ensuite, master with double basin and bath
– Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and Italian Poliform joinery throughout
– Spacious lounge area with spectacular views over the Botanic gardens
– Private lobby entrance, bamboo flooring, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling
– 1 basement parking with storage cage
– Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages, concierge service and security entrance.
With a building facade developed by renowned artist Robert Owen, interiors designed by award winning Carr Design and landscaping by celebrity Jamie Durie, Triptych has rapidly become recognised as the building in Southbank.