1108/8 Kavanagh Street, SOUTHBANK 3006
Spacious open plan living
Perfectly located within walking distance to Botanical Garden, St Kilda road trams and the Arts Precinct, this luxury apartment brings a new dimension to city living.
– Spacious master bedroom with wall to wall robes
-Generous size second bedroom
– Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances, including dishwasher
– Spacious lounge area opening to a balcony, with spectacular city views.
– Separate laundry
– Ducted heating and cooling
– 1 basement car park
– Private lobby entrance
– Other amenities include a 25 meter indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages, concierge service and security entrance.
With a building facade developed by renowned artist Robert Owen, interiors designed by award winning Carr Design and landscaping by celebrity Jamie Durie, Triptych has rapidly become recognised as the building in Southbank.
$620 per week