1502/8 Kavanagh Street, SOUTHBANK MELBOURNE 3006
Lifestyle Living with Botanic Garden Views
– 2 spacious bedrooms each with ensuite, master with double basin and bath
– Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and Italian Poliform joinery throughout
– Spacious lounge area with views over the Botanic gardens
– Private lobby entrance, bamboo flooring, separate laundry with Miele dryer, ducted heating and cooling
– 1 basement parking
– Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages, concierge service and security entrance.
With a building facade developed by renowned artist Robert Owen, interiors designed by award winning Carr Design and landscaping by celebrity Jamie Durie, Triptych has rapidly become recognised as the building in Southbank.
Inspections by appointment only.