1704/8 Kavanagh Street, SOUTHBANK MELBOURNE 3006
Luxury living with Dual Views
– Large open plan kitchen, equipped with a sleek bench top, Miele appliances and Italian Poliform joinery. Separate butler pantry.
– Amazingly large lounge area with floor to ceiling windows on the east and north opens up to a beautiful winter garden.
– Magnificent views towards the Botanic Gardens, Arts Centre Spire, Govt House , MCG on the east and city views on the North.
– Master bedroom with BIR and ensuite with double basin, large island bath, shower and lots of storage space.
– Second bedroom with BIR and ensuite /central bathroom (dual access).
– Third bedroom/study with BIR.
– Private lobby entrance, bamboo flooring, separate laundry with Miele dryer, ducted heating and cooling.
– 2 basement parking.
– Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages, concierge service and security entrance.
With a building facade developed by renowned artist Robert Owen, interiors designed by award winning Carr Design and landscaping by celebrity Jamie Durie, Triptych has rapidly become recognised as the building in Southbank.