2/241 Napier Street, Fitzroy 3065
Bespoke Masterpiece at C.F. Row – Winner of the Prestigious Victorian Architecture Awards 2018
On the 29th of June, C.F Row received an award for Multiple Housing, Residential Architecture in the prestigious 2018 Victorian Architecture Awards hosted by the Australian Institute of Architects.
Just moments away are the city’s most popular eateries of Brunswick Street, Johnston Street and Lygon Street’s Little Italy. You’ll be in walkable distance to the beautiful Carlton Gardens, schools and a short stroll to the University of Melbourne. With easy transport options of the CBD only 2kms away, the convenience and location of C.F Row is perfect for anyone seeking the wonderful lifestyle of the world’s most liveable city.
– Open plan living which flows onto the north facing private terrace with BBQ facilities
– A cutting edge kitchen with Miele appliances complete with a marble benchtop
– Master bedroom on the top floor with ensuite (double vanity and bath) and an impressive walk in wardrobe
– 2 spacious bedrooms on the first floor with BIR, central bathroom and separate powder room
– 2 side by side secure basement car parks + storage cage
– Other features include timber flooring, wool carpets, heating & cooling, security entrance and the highly rated Bentwood café located right within the complex.