802/8 Kavanagh Street, Southbank 3006
Modern Luxury Living!
This spectacular apartment comprises:
– 2 spacious bedrooms each with ensuite, master with double basin and bath
– Open plan kitchen with Miele appliances and Italian Poliform joinery throughout
– Spacious lounge area with tree views and glimpses of views over the Royal Botanical Gardens
– A generous 110sqm (approx.) of internal living space
– Private lobby entrance, bamboo flooring, separate laundry, ducted heating and cooling
– 1 secure basement parking
– Other amenities include a 25 metre indoor lap pool, podium rooftop garden with yoga deck, state of the art gymnasium, beautiful vertical villages, concierge service and security entrance.
With a building facade developed by renowned artist Robert Owen, interiors designed by award winning Carr Design and landscaping by celebrity Jamie Durie, Triptych has rapidly become recognised as THE building in Southbank.